Technical Recruiter, LATAM
Remote position based in LATAM (South or Central America)
SerpicoDev, a global Software Development firm headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ, has been developing cutting edge Software on behalf of emerging technology clients for over a decade. We are currently seeking a Technical Recruiter to help support our rapid growth.
- Work with Project Leaders to create and post Job Descriptions to Social Media and other Web job posting sites.
- Use job boards, associations, employee referral programs, social media, Boolean internet search, and other networking efforts to find qualified technical candidates for open positions.
- Contact and develop good communication with job candidates to help with screening and scheduling interviews
- Update statuses in the Candidate database and report status to Project Leaders and Owner/CEO
- Add and delete users from HR Employee Portal and manage web content related to Recruiting and New Hire on-boarding efforts.
- 2-5+ years prior Technical Recruiting experience in Staffing Industry or Corporate HR recruiting specifically Software Development talent
- Bilingual Spanish & English required
- Ability to find candidates creatively from a variety of sources such as job boards, associations, employee referral programs, social media and internet searches
- Strong knowledge of technology (Boolean search logic, Outlook, Web, Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Must be able to expertly negotiate pay rates and compensation packages with candidates
- Experience using Recruiting Software such as Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate databases
- Must enter the word Pineapple in the comments section of your Job Application so we know you read this whole posting
- This is a 100% remote position and you will be required to be 100% available from 8am to 6pm, MST Monday thru Friday – that means when we call or email, you reply immediately
- You will be required to share your web cam on all Zoom calls – No Exceptions
- You must have a reliable high-speed internet and a dedicated work space (with a door)
- Strong strong work ethic required
- 100% remote work
- Competitive pay
- Work with people who love what we do!